FounderLine host Joe Beninato and guest Ariel Poler answer
listener questions including:
- How do angel investors find investments?
- What about launching a company into a space where there have
been multiple entrants but no successes?
- What about some of the online services like Kickstarter and
Indiegogo? Are those a viable way to launch a product?
- At the very early stages of our company, should we do a
convertible note or an equity round?
- What target IRR do investors look for when looking at an
opportunity to invest? Does that number differ inversely with
the assessed likelihood of the company being successful?
In the "Ask The Lawyer" segment, Mitch Zuklie of Orrick
discusses corporate structures.