Mar 21, 2015
In this episode, host Joe Beninato and guest David Wu answer viewer questions including:
- What are the things I should do to help you decide to fund me? What are some of the things I shouldn't do? What materials should I show up with? What materials are a turn off?
- What unicorns did you miss out on? Why did you miss them? What are the investments you regret passing on?
- I've heard people say that they went with a VC that was a better match but not the VC with the best term sheet. What do they mean by this?
- How do new investors react to a CEO not drawing salary when self-funding, but then drawing a salary when new money arrives?
- How do convertible notes work? What are the advantages of them for me?